Empire Resources Inc. seeks an Industrial Production Manager. Associate’s Degree in Business Administration required. 60 months experience in a position in the aluminum industry that had managerial responsibilities required.
1. Manage aluminum plant operation and improve efficiencies of the plant by supervising all 100 plant workers and ensuring that all equipment and personnel are effectively utilized.
2. Work with logistics to improve efficiencies by streamlining processes.
3. Manage inventory and inventory control to increase free cash flow.
4. Ongoing development of supply base.
5. Work with sales to increase revenue and operating profit.
Work Site: Fort Lee, NJ
Mail resume to James Chang, 5855 Obispo Ave., Long Beach, CA 90805.